Friday, August 31, 2012

Introduction

Okay, this is my first attempt at creating a blog so bear with me!  To start off I am going to tell you a little bit about myself and my family.  I am a stay at home mom to the most beautiful, amazing and perfect 1 year old daughter.  We spend our days laughing, learning and having fun!  We recently relocated from my hometown in Indiana to start our lives with her Daddy and my other half in Austin, Texas.  We are a happy family of 3 and look forward to what the future has in store for our family.

I'm not going to focus on just one thing on my blog, it will be a mix of my thoughts, articles I want to share with my readers, reviews of products, things to do in the Austin area and more!  I hope you will stick around to join on this journey with me.

Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment